NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE. Say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favorite followers :)
This took me a while to answer. It was much harder than I thought it would be.
1) I am loyal. My friendships mean something to me. If I have made an effort to speak to someone, either online or in person, that is not done without careful consideration.
2) I have deep compassion for animals.
3) I have a wide skill set which includes sewing, wood and metal work, home repairs, gardening, and other assorted knowledges. I find it reassuring to know a bit about many things.
4) I find beauty in small moments. Like the fiddlehead fern in a sun spot in the woods, or the fractal patterns trees make against the sunset. I live for now.
5) I can be sentimental without clinging to objects. This is something I had to work on.